Fall Festival Award WinnersOctober 11, 2016
Jason McLeod, jewelry designer and maker, was our Best in Show winner at the Crozet Fall Arts and Crafts Festival this past weekend for his incredibly intricate and innovative jewelry. Congratulations, Jason!
Our other award winners are:
• 2nd Place: John Sterling, furniture
• 3rd Place: Angel Shockley, personal care
• President’s Choice: Paul and Deborah Bahm, woodwork
• Director’s Choice: Charity Hall, jewelry
• People’s Choice: A. Cesar Noguiera, sculpture; Ed Gorham, painter
Congratulations to all our award winners! Thanks to our Festival Judges and to all those who participated in the People’s Choice Awards!
*President’s Choice Award is chosen by the President of the Claudius Crozet Board of Directors. Director’s Choice is chosen by the Crozet Arts and Crafts Festival Director.